This is an excellent safari for those who intent to watch wildlife and walk around Maasai bomas to learn their cultures.
Day 1: Transfer to Arusha
Picked from the airport and driven to Arusha for dinner and overnight at the booked hotel
Day 2: Safari to Monduli walking in Masai Villages
Drive to Monduli Hill for cultural tourism and walking in the Masai village. The village is located off the beaten path. On a clear day, the hills around the village offer an amazing view of the Great African Rift Valley and Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa. Dinner and overnight at the Emayata Lodge – a small lodge built in a small Maasai town offering an insight into the evening life of the local people.
Day 3: Safari to Ngorongoro
Picnic lunch box drive to the famous Ngorongoro Crater for full game drive. The Ngorongoro Crater is sometimes referred to as the Garden of Eden of the Noah’s Ark. The crater is the home of the big five (lion, leopard, elephant, rhino, and buffalo) and other wild beast like zebras, uncountable number of gazelle, and thousands of pink flamingoes. Dinner and over night at Manyara Wildlife Camp located at the Foot of the great African rift valley, just at the door of Lake Manyara.
Day 4: safari to Tarangire National Park
Drive for full day game viewing at the Tarangire National Park. This park has earned the reputation for having the highest concentration of African elephants and big cats. It was established as a famous hunting block for lions and leopards during colonial times. The highly suitable soil, which hold high amount of water, attracts thousands of animal to this park during the dry season. When all other areas around are dry the Tarangire national park grows green! The magnificent Baobab trees offer an amazing sight to behold. Dinner and overnight at Tarangire Maramboi Tented Camp
Day 5: End of our Budget Safaris
Early morning game drives in Tarangire National Park. Afternoon drive back to Arusha. Late evening fly back home or fly to Zanzibar.
End of Tour
- Meet and greet services
- Safari 4×4 Land Cruisers with pop up roof (maximum 7 clients per vehicle) with Guaranteed window seat
- Unlimited millage of Game drives and crater tour as per the program.
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide and cook
- All accommodation as per the program
Meals – 3 meals in a day (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
• All park fees and government taxes
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day during game drives
- Visit to the Olduvai George (Entry fees to be paid by clients)
- All items of person nature such as telephone bill, fax, email, laundry etc.
- Tips and gratuities to Driver Guide and Coo
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- International flights and Visas
- Airport tax (pay direct)