Safari to Tarangire National Park to Watch Group of Elephants and Baobab Trees
One day Safari to Tarangire National Park is another opportunity to guest in hurry who have limited time to catch up their flight or proceed with other business or social events.
Tarangire National Park is about 120 kms south west of Arusha and with the size of 2,600km, the park is mostly known for its open plains dotted with thousands of baobabs, the tree-climbing lions can also be sported for those ones who are luck; big herds of buffaloes and elephants.
Pick up from your Hotel in Arusha and with packed lunch drive to Tarangire National Park, enjoy your full day game drive,searching for different species of wildlife,later in the evening drive back to Arusha for your drop of back at your Hotel.
End of Tour
- Meet and greet services
- Safari 4×4 Land Cruisers with pop up roof (maximum 7 clients per vehicle) with Guaranteed window seat
- Unlimited millage of Game drives and crater tour as per the program.
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide and cook
- All accommodation as per the program
Meals – 3 meals in a day (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
• All park fees and government taxes
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day during game drives
- Visit to the Olduvai George (Entry fees to be paid by clients)
- All items of person nature such as telephone bill, fax, email, laundry etc.
- Tips and gratuities to Driver Guide and Coo
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- International flights and Visas
- Airport tax (pay direct)