4 Days Lodge Safari Tanzania
4 Day Lodge Safari Tanzania is a typical flexible tour Itinerary for animals viewing in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire, or Lake Manyara National parks before driving back to Arusha on the final fourth day. Our Lodge Safari Tanzania package gives an opportunity to stay in a budget lodge safari or as a luxury lodge safari depending on your wishes.
4 Days Lodge Tanzania Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara National Park
This morning you will depart for Lake Manyara National Park. Spend the afternoon on a game drive of this park, described as one of the hidden gems of Tanzania. This Park is famous for its tree climbing lions and large herds of elephants, which are not shy to come straight up to the vehicle.
Dinner and overnight at the Lodge
Day 2: Lake Manyara – Serengeti
After breakfast drive to one of the most famous game parks in Africa, the Serengeti. Here is home to millions of wildebeests during the migration and over the huge flat plains you are likely to find lions, cheetah, leopards, hyenas, and many other small predators. All afternoon will be spent on a game drive before enjoying dinner and the experience of sleeping in the middle of the Serengeti.
Overnight in Seronera at the Lodge
Day 3: Serengeti – Ngorongoro
An early morning start in the Serengeti to try and find cats before they retreat away from the blazing sun during the day. After a few hours game drive in the Serengeti drive to the Ngorongoro Crater.
Overnight at the lodge
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha
This morning you will descend into the Ngorongoro Crater wonderful haven for wildlife. Ngorongoro is unique in that almost all the wildlife lives within the crater walls hence you have the opportunity to find the game easily. Rhino, in particular, can be seen regularly as well as the pride of lions and other predators like a cheetah.
Enjoy lunch by the hippo pond before commencing your drive back to Arusha or transfer to the airport.
Our Price Inclusive:
- Game Drive to Tanzania’s northern circuit as per sample itinerary
- Hotel/lodge accommodation for the duration of the seven-day safari
- Animal tours according to your itinerary preferences
- Private 4-wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch
- Professional safari and tour guide/driver
- All Lake Manyara/Serengeti/Ngorongoro Crater national park fees
- All meals on the safari
- All game viewing activities specified
- Price quoted per person sharing
- Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees
- Ngorongoro Conservation area vehicle permit increase
- Ngorongoro crater fees
Our Price Not Inclusive:
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending monies for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance, and last day accommodation