Safari to Lake manyara National Park to Watch troops of Baboons and and lion on trees
One day Safari to Lake Manyara National Park is another opportunity to guest in hurry who have limited time to catch up their flight or proceed with other business or social events.
Lake Manyara National Park Stretching for 50km along the base of the rusty-gold 600-metre high Rift Valley escarpment, west of Arusha , the park up to 200 sq km ,and is mostly known for its tree-climbing lions, which spend most of the day spread out along the branches of Acacia trees six to seven metres above the ground, hundred-strong baboon troops and tree-climbing pythons. Nestling at the base of the Great Rift Valley escarpment the park is noted for its incredible beauty.
Pick up from your Hotel in Arusha and with packed lunch drive to Lake Manyara National Park, enjoy your full day game drive, searching for different species of wildlife like Large buffalo, wildebeest and zebra herds, elephants, mongoose, Kirk’s dik-diks and klipspringer ,while at the lake you will find a lot of bird species and other aquatic mammals like the Hippos, later in the evening drive back to Arusha for your drop of back at your Hotel.
End of Tour
- Meet and greet services
- Safari 4×4 Land Cruisers with pop up roof (maximum 7 clients per vehicle) with Guaranteed window seat
- Unlimited mileage of Game drives and crater tour as per the program.
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide and cook
- All accommodation as per the program
Meals – 3 meals in a day (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
• All park fees and government taxes
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day during game drives
- Visit to the Olduvai Gorge (Entry fees to be paid by clients)
- All items of person nature such as telephone bill, fax, email, laundry etc.
- Tips and gratuities to Driver Guide and Coo
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- International flights and Visas
- Airport tax (pay direct)